Industrial Property Act
PART IX—CHANGE IN THE OWNERSHIP AND JOINT
OWNERSHIP OF APPLICATION AND PATENT
48. Change in ownership of application.
49. Joint ownership of application and patent.
PART X—CONTRACTUAL LICENCES
Rights of licensee.
Right of licensor to grant further licences and use of the invention.
Effect of patent not being granted, revoked or being invalidated.
Form of licence contracts.
Petition for registration.
Prohibited terms in a licence contract.
Registration of the contract and issue of certificate.
Compulsory licenses for non-working and similar reasons.
Compulsory licences based upon interdependence of patents.
Preconditions for grant of compulsory licences.
Grant and terms of compulsory licences.
Transfer of compulsory licences.
Cancellation of compulsory licences.
Registration of grants, cancellation or variation.
Licence as of right.
PART XI—EXPLOITATION OF PATENTED INVENTIONS
GOVERNMENT OR BY THIRD PERSONS AUTHORISED
BY THE GOVERNMENT.
66. Exploitation of patented inventions by the Government or by third
persons authorized by the Government.
67. Transfer of patent in connection with illegally accessed genetic
PART XII—UTILITY MODELS.
68. Applicability of provisions relating to patents.
69. Special provisions relating to utility model certificates.
70. Conversion of patent applications to applications for utility model
certificates, and vice versa.