Industrial Property Act
PART V—APPLICATION, GRANT AND REFUSAL OF PATENT.
21. Application for a patent.
22. Unity of inventions.
23. Amendment and division of application.
24. Right of priority.
25. Information concerning corresponding foreign applications and
26. Payment of fees.
27. Withdrawal of application.
28. Filing date and examination of application as to form.
29. Publication of application.
30. International type search.
31. Examination as to substance.
32. Grant, registration, publication and post grant opposition of a
33. Appeals under Part V.
PART VI—INTERNATIONAL APPLICATIONS
Further functions of the regsitry.
Unsearched or unexamined international applications.
Provisional protection of published international applications.
Publication of international applications.
PART VII—RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE
APPLICANT OR THE OWNER OF THE INVENTION
Rights of owner.
Obligations of owner.
Right of a prior user.
Scope of protection.
Limitation of rights.
Exception to exclusive rights.
HARARE Protocol on patents.
PART VIII—TERM OF PATENT AND ANNUAL FEES
46. Term of patent.
47. Annual fees.