TRADE MARKS REGULATIONS
ARRANGEMENT OF REGULATIONS
Classification of Goods
Classification of goods.
Reclassification of Goods of Old Registration
6. Application by registered proprietors for conversion
7. Advertisement of proposal and opposition.
8. Conversion of specifications and resulting registrations.
Size, etc., of documents.
Signature of documents by partnerships.
Signature of documents by companies.
Signature of documen ts by associations.
Service of documents.
Address for service.
Registrable Trade Marks and Preliminary Advice (Section 17)
17. Registrable trade marks.
18. Arms of Nigeria, etc.
19. Arms of a city, etc.
20. Living person or person recently dead.
2 I. Name and description of goods on a trade mark.
22. Preliminary advice as to distinctiveness.