SUPPLEMENT No. 2
14th Febuary, 2011.
to The Uganda Gazette No. 10 Volume CIV dated 14th February, 2011.
Printed by UPPC, Entebbe, by Order of the Government.
Computer Misuse Act
THE COMPUTER MISUSE ACT, 2011.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS.
PART II—GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Using a program.
Modification of contents.
PART III—INVESTIGATIONS AND PROCEDURES.
9. Preservation Order.
10. Disclosure of preservation Order.
11. Production Order.
PART IV—COMPUTER MISUSE OFFENCES.
12. Unauthorised access.
13. Access with intent to commit or facilitate commission of further
14. Unauthorised modification of computer material.
15. Unauthorised use or interception of computer service.
16. Unauthorised obstruction of use of computer.
17. Unauthorised disclosure of access code.