Supplement to the Sierra Leone Gazette Vol. CXXXII, No. 58
dated 13th December, 2001
THE PHARMACY AND DRUGS ACT, 2001
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
II- THE PHARMACY BOARD
Establishment of Pharmacy Board.
Drugs Commi ttee.
Education Cornmi ttee.
III- REGULATION OF PHARMACY PROFESSION
8. General responsibility of Phamlacy Board.
9. Training of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
10. Registration of phannacists and pharmacy technicians.
11. Membership of PharmaceutIcal Society.
12. Disciplinary proceedings.
13. Cancellation and suspension of registration.
14. Annual publication of list of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
15. Restriction on use of the words "Pharmacists", etc.
16. Medical aid by pharmacists and pharmacy techniCIans.
IV -CONTROL AND SUPPLY OF DRUGS
17. Persons entitled to dispense Class "A" part 1 drugs.
18. Control and supply of Class "A" Part 1, Class "B" and "C" drugs in a hospital,