DISTRIBUTED BY VERITAS TRUST
Tel:   794478 Fax & Messages   793592
E-mail: [email protected]
VERITAS MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THE PROVISION OF RELIABLE INFORMATION,
BUT CANNOT TAKE LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION SUPPLIED.
Act No. 6 of 2007.
Gazetted: Friday 3rd August, 2007.
Commencement: Friday 3rd August, 2007 (date of gazetting).
INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS ACT [CHAPTER 11:20]
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
CONTROL OF INTERCEPTION AND ESTABLISHMENT OF MONITORING CENTRE
3. Control of interception.
4. Establishment of monitoring centre.
APPLICATION FOR LAWFUL INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
5. Authorised persons to apply for warrant of interception.
6. Issue of warrant.
7. Scope of warrant and renewal thereof.
8. Evidence obtained by unlawful interception not admissible in criminal proceedings.
9. Assistance by service providers.
10. Duties of telecommunication service provider in relation to customer.
11. Notice of disclosure of protected information.
12. Interception capability of telecommunication service.
13. Compensation payable to service provider or protected information key holder.